* DEAR FRIEND
@ 2002-05-13 22:25 kennedy kuku
From: kennedy kuku @ 2002-05-13 22:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

ATTN: THE BENEFICIARY

Dear Felix,

Your contact was discretely sourced for among others
with respect to your position as an international
acclaimed personality; and we decided in your favour
as a partner for this business proposal bearing in
mind that you are of an outstanding reputation to
usher you in as the beneficiary.

However, I repose every confidence in you concerning
your status by virtue of its nature as being utterly
confidential and with the believe that you could be
fully trusted to handle this business with the degree
of confidence it deserves.

I am MR. KENNEDY KUKU an Audit Manager with the
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM & NATURAL RESOURCES
under the Contract Tender Committee. My colleagues
and  I in the corporation need the services/assistance
of
a  competent, trustworthy and reputable foreigner or
company into whose account the sum of US $6,000,000M
(Six Million United States Dollars) would be
remitted before the Deregulation of the Oil sector.

This fund originated from a deliberate
over-estimation of contracts that was awarded by the
Ministry to
foreign companies for drilling, excavation and spot
lifting of black gold (Crude oil) in Portnovo located
in the tiny Republic of Benin. Since, they are not
members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting
Country, they requested for our Ministry's (Federal
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources) assistance.

This fund has been lying unclaimed at the Accounts
Department of the Ministry because it has neither a
Beneficiary nor any file with the corporation. It is
within this framework, that we have resolved to usher
you in as the beneficiary of this fund by Legally
subcontracting the entitlement to you or your company
based on agreement with you.

Moreover, the need to contact you or your company is
deemed fit because the contracts were executed by
foreign firms and the money cannot go into indigenous
accounts because the Code of Conduct (COC) of the
Federal Civil Servants here (Nigeria) restrict us to a
certain level of Banking facilities which does not
allow us to operate a Domiciliary account; however,
it  is imperative to usher you in as a foreign partner
so
as to avoid suspicion from unconcerned quarters and
most importantly, for fear of loosing our jobs.

Meanwhile, the original contractors of these projects
had since collected their supposed payments
accordingly after the commissioning of their works.
Now, we want to remit this over-estimated amount to a
reliable overseas account for our personal use and
for investments opportunities. All the certificates
and
proper documentation to effect the transfer shall be
provided to you for your perusal upon your pledge to
do this business with us. Subsequently, your support
will enable us make applications and lodge claims to
the Ministry's Agencies enabling you to fit in as the
beneficiary for the claims.

Please, be informed that this business is closely
knitted and 100% hitch free and so entails absolute
confidentiality and in case you are not interested to
assist, keep it to yourself. Your quick response upon
your Expression Of Interest (EOI) will enable me stop
further search for a beneficiary. Reply through email
Address at :kennedykuku@entireweb.com for further briefing
on how to commence this transaction.
I look forward to  hearing from you and your
cooperation would be highly acknowledged.

Best regards,
MR. KENNEDY KUKU

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-05-13 22:25 UTC | newest]