* No More Struggle in MLM  - Guaranteed Paid Sign-Ups
@ 2002-08-28  5:18 PaidSignUp4U
From: PaidSignUp4U @ 2002-08-28  5:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Guaranteed sign-ups of members who will join you and
pay $31.95/month of membership fee in your downline.

Recruiting is optional.  The company recruits for you.
Many affordable paid sign-ups packages to choose from.

Join as a member and pay $31.95/month and buy one of
the guaranteed sign-up packages and you'll be in profit.

It doesn't take much to make $10,000+/month with this one.

One of its kind.  Nothing has come close to this one before.

Click the following and send a blank message to receive
more information
mailto:bestmlmpgm@subdimension.com?subject=send-more-info

You should hear from one of us within 12 hours and most of
the times much sooner.

Removal Instruction
We belong to the same opt-in list.  But if this message
reached you by errors, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please click the following to send us a blank message to
have your email address removed from our list.
mailto:removefromlist@subdimension.com?subject=REMOVE

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-28  5:18 UTC | newest]