* BUSINESS TRANSACTION
@ 2003-03-30 14:39 KEN HENRY
From: KEN HENRY @ 2003-03-30 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

FROM MR KEN HENRY
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
ECOBANK COTONOU, COTONOU BENIN.
TEL + 00229 608446
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL kenhenry@themail.com
Dear Sir,
I am Mr Ken Henry, the director in charge of
auditing and accounting section of the above banque
in Cotonou,Republic of Benin with due respect and regard.
I have decided to contact you on a business
transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us
at the end of the transaction .
During my investigation and auditing in this bank, I
came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a
deceased person who died on november 1998 in a plane
crash and the fund has been dormant in his account
with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our
custody either from his family/relation before my
discovery to this development.
Although personally,I keep this information secret
within myself from any person to enable the whole
plans and idea be profitable and successful during thetime of
execution. The said amount was us$10.5M
(Ten million Five hundred thousand united states
dollars).As it may interest you to know,I got
yourimpressive information through the business
directory at chamber of commerce and Industry here in
Cotonou- Benin,where I was seaching for a good relaible
contact to do the business with.
I was elated the time I saw your address to propose
the business to you. Meanwhile all the whole
arrangement to put claim over this fund as the
bonafide next of KIN to the deceased,get the required
approval and transfer this money to a foreign account
has been put in place,and directives and needed
information will be relayed to you as soon as you
indicate your interest and willingness to assist me
and also benefit your self to this great business
opportunity. In fact I could have done this deal alone
but because of my position in this country as a civil
servant,I am not allowed to operate a ! foreign account
and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side
during the time of transfer because I work in this
bank.
This is the actual reason why it will require a second
party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of
kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and
also present a foreign account where he will need the
money to be re-transferred into,on his request as it
may be after due verification and clarification by the
correspondentbranch of the bank,where the whole money
will be remitted from to your own designation bank
account.
I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is
100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this
transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total
sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside
to take care of expenses that may arise during the
time
of transfer and also telephone bills,while 55% will be
for me.Please,you have been adviced to keep to! p secret
as I am still in service and intend to retire from
service after we conclude this deal with you. I will
be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank
until you confirm the money in your account. And I
will come down to your country for subsequent sharing
of the fund according to percentages previously
indicated and further investment, either in your
country or any country you advice me to invest in.
All other necessary information will be sent to you
when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as
soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.My
telephone number is + 00229 608446

BEST REGARDS

MR KEN HENRY

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-30 14:39 UTC | newest]