* PROTECT YOURSELF
@ 2003-02-14 12:42 The learning institute
From: The learning institute @ 2003-02-14 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Would you like to know more about credit card fraud on the internet and how to stop it?   Simply reply to this email with
" Credit Card Fraud" in the subject line for more infromation.

Thank you for your time

To be removed from our database simply reply to this email with the word Remove in the subject line.

Thank you for your time

* PROTECT YOURSELF
@ 2003-02-11  2:38 The learning institute
From: The learning institute @ 2003-02-11  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)