* Using Message-ID for reply splitting into groups
@ 2002-06-01  2:03 Nelson Ferreira
From: Nelson Ferreira @ 2002-06-01  2:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all.

Did anyone ever tried to cook the Message-ID field so that you can split
an incoming reply to mail you posted (or a reply), to the group where the
you composed the original from ?

I was thinking of something of the likes of adding a personal key plus the
group name, so that either fancy-splitting or procmail would know which
group to put it too.

I would also enable this only if gcc-self is t.

I know I would have to thinker with message-make-fdqn or message-make-message-id...

What is the right way to do it, or is this a very dumb move ?

Thanks,

        Nelson

--
Nelson Ferreira