* Re: nnimap + gnus-inews-mark-gcc-as-read `looses' new mail
       [not found] ` <dzcwuyvigwl.fsf@mamut.elte.hu>
@ 2002-01-07  0:28   ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2002-01-07  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: bugs, ding

NAGY Andras <nagya@inf.elte.hu> writes:

> This problem is reproducible with nnml groups too, with the
> modification that `new mail arrives in this group' happens only if
> the user explicitly presses `g' in the group buffer while composing
> the message in question, or Gnus' daemon mechanism does this for
> him.

Fixed in the oGnus v0.05.

Now gnus-inews-mark-gcc-as-read is obsolete, because of its confusing
name. Use gnus-gcc-mark-as-read instead.

ShengHuo

* nnimap + gnus-inews-mark-gcc-as-read `looses' new mail
@ 2001-04-06 23:05 NAGY Andras
From: NAGY Andras @ 2001-04-06 23:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have gnus-inews-mark-gcc-as-read set to t.

I am in a summary buffer of a group, and start composing a new
message.  The Gcc header points the same group.

While composing the message, new mail arrives in this group (IMAP
folder).  (Maybe it does not have to arrive while composing, but
between the last check for new messages and storing the current
message's Gcc.)

I send the message, and press M-g.  The sent message is marked as read
(therefore invisible), as well as the newly arrived, never seen mail.

Andras