* Removing the `#part' tags?
@ 2000-12-22  0:50 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2000-12-22  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

I know that there are functions to insert appropriate `#part' tags
into a message buffer which cause a message to be signed, encrypted,
etc.  However, are there corresponding functions to remove these tags
from a message buffer?

I know I can write such a thing, but before I re-invent the wheel, I'd
like to make sure that something like this doesn't already exist
within gnus or emacs.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com

* Re: Removing the `#part' tags?
@ 2000-12-22 17:15 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-12-22 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com> writes:

> I know that there are functions to insert appropriate `#part' tags
> into a message buffer which cause a message to be signed, encrypted,
> etc.  However, are there corresponding functions to remove these tags
> from a message buffer?
>
> I know I can write such a thing, but before I re-invent the wheel, I'd
> like to make sure that something like this doesn't already exist
> within gnus or emacs.

`kill-line' rolls well enough for me.  If you don't think is the thing
you want, invent the wheel.

ShengHuo