* someone have broke removing non-base64 text at the end
@ 2000-05-03 10:07 Vladimir Volovich
From: Vladimir Volovich @ 2000-05-03 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

After Lars applied a patch for mm-decode-content-transfer-encoding:

2000-04-21 15:38:06  Vladimir Volovich  <vvv@vvv.vsu.ru>

        * mm-bodies.el (mm-decode-content-transfer-encoding): Remove
        non-base64 text at the end.

i was able to read broken base64 parts.

With the current CVS version, this no longer works. I see wt least two
relevant log messages:

2000-04-21 19:38:43  Shenghuo ZHU  <zsh@cs.rochester.edu>

        * mm-bodies.el (mm-decode-content-transfer-encoding): Don't remove
        non-base64 text at the end if not found.

2000-04-27 15:27:54  Shenghuo ZHU  <zsh@cs.rochester.edu>

        * message.el (message-send-mail-partially-limit): New variable.
        (message-send-mail-partially): New function.
        (message-send-mail): Use it.
        * mm-bodies.el (mm-decode-content-transfer-encoding): Remove
        all blank lines inside of base64.
        * mm-partial.el (mm-inline-partial): Add an option. Remove tail
        blank lines.

Could you please fix this? If a base64-encoded MIME part contains junk
after base64 body, it is now not decoded by gnus. :-(

Best,
v.

* Re: someone have broke removing non-base64 text at the end
@ 2000-05-03 12:45 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 2000-05-03 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

VV> Could you please fix this? If a base64-encoded MIME part contains
VV> junk after base64 body, it is now not decoded by gnus. :-(

Sorry for inconvenience. I removed that to fix some bugs. Now I add
some other codes to remove those junks. Please test it.

--
Shenghuo