* no RFC-2047 in sent mail
@ 2000-05-09  9:24 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2000-05-09  9:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

My CVS checkout from the time Shenghuo fixed the message/rfc822
forward does not encode outgoing email messages according to RFC-2047
it seems.

Will a fresh update fix this, I wonder?

* Re: no RFC-2047 in sent mail
@ 2000-05-09 13:12 ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 2000-05-09 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steinar> My CVS checkout from the time Shenghuo fixed the
Steinar> message/rfc822 forward does not encode outgoing email
Steinar> messages according to RFC-2047 it seems.

Steinar> Will a fresh update fix this, I wonder?

If the version number of your copy is 5.8.5, there are many changes
about rfc 2047. If the problem you mentioned has not been fixed, tell
me how to reproduce it.

Shenghuo