* Emacs hangs when converting gnus.texi
@ 2000-12-03 17:09 Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2000-12-03 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

With recent Gnus snapshots ntEmacs hangs while trying to convert gnus.texi
to Info files, i.e. the command:

emacs -batch -q -no-site-file gnus.texi -eval %EMACSINFOHACK%
     -f texinfo-every-node-update -f texinfo-format-buffer -f save-buffer

But if I remove the -batch option everything works fine. I'm a bit
puzzled -- why does batch mode make Emacs hang on this task?

--
Cheers,
Jesper Harder