* "verify signed part"
@ 2000-10-31  1:57 Kevin Falcone
From: Kevin Falcone @ 2000-10-31  1:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just update my cvs checkout this morning, recompiled, and now Gnus
is recognizing the gpg signatures used by mutt (yeah!), but it always
reports that the part is corrupt.  Is this expected to work yet, or
should I just shut up and wait for someone to have time to hack it
into shape.  If it is supposed to work, is there anything I can look
at to try and bend it to my needs?

thanks

-kevin

--
"The Windows Perl motto: It's just as well there's more than one
way to do it because most of them don't work." -- Simon Cozens

* Re: "verify signed part"
@ 2000-10-31  4:44 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-10-31  4:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kevin Falcone <kevinfal@seas.upenn.edu> writes:

> I just update my cvs checkout this morning, recompiled, and now Gnus
> is recognizing the gpg signatures used by mutt (yeah!), but it always
> reports that the part is corrupt.  Is this expected to work yet, or
> should I just shut up and wait for someone to have time to hack it
> into shape.  If it is supposed to work, is there anything I can look
> at to try and bend it to my needs?

Fixed.

ShengHuo