* Who reads the gnus bugs list
@ 2000-05-12  8:01 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2000-05-12  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Who reads the Gnus bugs list these days?  Just larsi (when he has the
time)?  Or others like Simon and Shenghuo also read it?

Ie. should one report bugs and bug fixes to gnus-bugs or to the ding
mailing list?

* Re: Who reads the gnus bugs list
@ 2000-05-12 11:14 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2000-05-12 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> writes:

> Who reads the Gnus bugs list these days?  Just larsi (when he has the
> time)?  Or others like Simon and Shenghuo also read it?

I do, but I've had little time to reply.

> Ie. should one report bugs and bug fixes to gnus-bugs or to the ding
> mailing list?

IMHO:

This is the developer list, so any recently introduced bugs should
probably be discussed here so they can be fixed (like the URL regexp
thingie).

Other, boring (long-standing, low-priority, bugs with attached fix,
etc) bug reports could go to bugs@gnus.org.

* Re: Who reads the gnus bugs list
@ 2000-05-12 16:00   ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 2000-05-12 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Simon> Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> writes:

>> Who reads the Gnus bugs list these days?  Just larsi (when he has
>> the time)?  Or others like Simon and Shenghuo also read it?

Simon> I do, but I've had little time to reply.

I read it and fix some bugs if I got time.

>> Ie. should one report bugs and bug fixes to gnus-bugs or to the
>> ding mailing list?

Simon> IMHO:

Simon> This is the developer list, so any recently introduced bugs
Simon> should probably be discussed here so they can be fixed (like
Simon> the URL regexp thingie).

Simon> Other, boring (long-standing, low-priority, bugs with attached
Simon> fix, etc) bug reports could go to bugs@gnus.org.

Bug reports with large attachments (for reproducing) should go to
bugs@gnus.org too.

Shenghuo