* Specifying key to be used for encryption with PGP/MIME?
@ 2000-11-01 11:54 Hannu Koivisto
From: Hannu Koivisto @ 2000-11-01 11:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Greetings,

Is there any way in Gnus' new PGP/MIME stuff to explicitly specify
the key that should be used for encryption like there is in plain
mailcrypt?  That is, now Gnus uses the address in To-field but I'd
like to be able to override that at least temporarily (for the
current article) but perhaps also permanently (the mapping from an
address to a key could be stored either using the customize
mechanism or manually setting some alist or similar).

--
Hannu

* Re: Specifying key to be used for encryption with PGP/MIME?
@ 2000-11-01 13:16 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-11-01 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hannu Koivisto <azure@iki.fi> writes:

> Greetings,
>
> Is there any way in Gnus' new PGP/MIME stuff to explicitly specify
> the key that should be used for encryption like there is in plain
> mailcrypt?  That is, now Gnus uses the address in To-field but I'd
> like to be able to override that at least temporarily (for the
> current article) but perhaps also permanently (the mapping from an
> address to a key could be stored either using the customize
> mechanism or manually setting some alist or similar).

You could add sender and/or recipients (note the `s') attributes to
override the default one.  For example: (the latest CVS only)

<#part encrypt=pgpmime sender="you@home" recipients="someone@somewhere">

ShengHuo