* nnslashdot fails
@ 1999-12-12 17:39 Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 1999-12-12 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just started trying to use nnslashdot, and the version now in CVS
fails with the message "Slashdot HTML has changed; please get a new
version of nnslashdot."

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@willinet.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org

* Re: nnslashdot fails
@ 1999-12-12 20:08 ` Eric Marsden
From: Eric Marsden @ 1999-12-12 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

  mh> I just started trying to use nnslashdot, and the version now in
  mh> CVS fails with the message "Slashdot HTML has changed; please
  mh> get a new version of nnslashdot."

could you please post a backtrace?  nnslashdot works OK for me.

--
Eric Marsden

* Re: nnslashdot fails
@ 1999-12-13  9:10   ` Per Abrahamsen
From: Per Abrahamsen @ 1999-12-13  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

Eric Marsden <emarsden@mail.dotcom.fr> writes:

> could you please post a backtrace?  nnslashdot works OK for me.

It failed for me too for some hours, then started to work again.

* Re: nnslashdot fails
@ 1999-12-13 16:33     ` Shenghuo ZHU
From: Shenghuo ZHU @ 1999-12-13 16:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Per> Eric Marsden <emarsden@mail.dotcom.fr> writes:
>> could you please post a backtrace?  nnslashdot works OK for me.

Per> It failed for me too for some hours, then started to work again.

Slashdot is changed. I fixed the META REFRESH problem.

But they also changed the page format. Did some people still get the
pages in the old format?

To report a bug of nnslashdot, the content of buffer " *nnslashdot *"
should been posted too.

--
Shenghuo