* mml-preview and smilies?
@ 2001-03-04  9:41 Pavel Janík ml.
From: Pavel Janík ml. @ 2001-03-04  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

we do not process smilies in mml-preview even if we process faces. Is this
what the developers really mean? I thought, that this functions should
allow me to see an article as if it just arrived to my Gnus.
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel@Janik.cz

* Re: mml-preview and smilies?
@ 2001-03-04 17:00 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2001-03-04 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík ml.) writes:

> Hi,
>
> we do not process smilies in mml-preview even if we process faces. Is this
> what the developers really mean? I thought, that this functions should
> allow me to see an article as if it just arrived to my Gnus.

Fixed in oGnus v0.01.

ShengHuo

* Re: mml-preview and smilies?
@ 2001-03-04 21:21   ` Pavel Janík ml.
From: Pavel Janík ml. @ 2001-03-04 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

   From: ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu>
   Date: 04 Mar 2001 12:00:17 -0500

Hi,

   > > we do not process smilies in mml-preview even if we process faces. Is this
   > > what the developers really mean? I thought, that this functions should
   > > allow me to see an article as if it just arrived to my Gnus.
   >
   > Fixed in oGnus v0.01.

can you please fix it in Emacs 21's CVS too? Thank you.
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel@Janik.cz

* Re: mml-preview and smilies?
@ 2001-03-06 23:58     ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2001-03-06 23:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pavel@Janik.cz (Pavel Janík ml.) writes:

>    From: ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu>
>    Date: 04 Mar 2001 12:00:17 -0500
>
> Hi,
>
>    > > we do not process smilies in mml-preview even if we process faces. Is this
>    > > what the developers really mean? I thought, that this functions should
>    > > allow me to see an article as if it just arrived to my Gnus.
>    >
>    > Fixed in oGnus v0.01.
>
> can you please fix it in Emacs 21's CVS too? Thank you.

Because this is not a serious bug, I don't think it is an appropriate
time to patch Emacs 21 right now.

ShengHuo