* Re: loading spam.el, spam-stat.el shouldn't install hooks
       [not found]   ` <rzqaddtsh5b.fsf@albion.dl.ac.uk>
@ 2003-05-30 19:55     ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2003-05-30 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

that has been posted to gnus.gnus-bug as well.

I modified spam.el, spam-stat.el, and gnus-registry.el to do
conditional loading of their hooks and to have an unload-hook function
available.

For the gnus-registry, you have to set gnus-registry-install.

For spam-stat.el, spam-stat-install-hooks was already in place, so you
probably already have it set if you need it.

For spam.el, spam-install-hooks can be set to t.  It will be nil by
default unless the user has set one of the spam-use-* variables to t,
e.g. spam-use-bogofilter or spam-use-stat.

Dave, if you could check on this to make sure I am doing the right
thing, I'd appreciate it.

Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-30 19:55 UTC | newest]