* fast local-file storage for Gnus
@ 2003-05-23 20:31 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2003-05-23 20:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

This may be more of an Emacs question, but what can we use to do fast
file-based storage in Gnus?  The registry and many others would
benefit from this.

If anyone knows of a simple way to tie a text key to a text value in a
single file, that's all I need (with the usual add, delete, change,
iterate functions).  If not, I could write a generic DB format in
Emacs Lisp that stores the data in a text file, encoded to escape
binary data, and indexed in some way.  I'm hoping to avoid that.

Thanks
Ted