* upcoming spam conference at MIT on January 17 (Cambridge, MA, USA)
@ 2003-01-03 20:47 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2003-01-03 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

I thought this might be of interest to Gnus users near the Boston
area:

http://spamconference.org/
http://spamconference.org/abstracts.txt

I will be talking about spam.el and other ways to fight spam with
Gnus, and (I hope) getting suggestions and converts to Gnus.  My
presentation will be early, between 9 and 11 AM, but I don't have an
exact time yet.

Some of the talks are on better statistical and heuristic spam
detection method, while others are on topics such as chasing spammers
and the legal implications of fighting spam.

If anyone in the Greater Boston area would like to attend, make sure
you register ASAP. Space is tight.

Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-01-03 20:47 UTC | newest]