* Re: Moved mail messages showing up as from nobody and subject (none)
       [not found] ` <w8shgxrl9ms.fsf@surt.ifi.uio.no>
@ 1996-01-22 16:39   ` Sten Drescher
From: Sten Drescher @ 1996-01-22 16:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

gnus-bug@ifi.uio.no (The Gnus Bugfixing Girls + Boys) said:

TGBG+B> Sten Drescher <stend@grendel.texas.net> writes:
>> As usual, the Subject: says it all );.  The .overview file in the
>> appropriate nnml directory has the from and subject, but it's not
>> showing up in the Summary buffer.  Here is the .overview for my
>> mail:mail.ifl group:

TGBG+B> The .overview file looked disgustingly normal -- and the Gnus
TGBG+B> parsing function couldn't find anything wrong with it either.

TGBG+B> When you enter this group, some articles show up as coming from
TGBG+B> "nobody"?

	Yes, and today, it happened to some, not all, of new (non-moved)
articles).

TGBG+B>   Does this happen just in this group?

	So far, yes.

TGBG+B>   Can you read the articles without any problems?

	Yes, and the headers appear normal.

--
#include <disclaimer.h>				/* Sten Drescher */
1973 Steelers    About Three Bricks Shy of a Load    1994 Steelers

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-01-22 16:39 UTC | newest]