* tabs in header fields in NOV lines
@ 2000-09-29 20:56 Paul Jarc
From: Paul Jarc @ 2000-09-29 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

If, say, a Subject: field contains tabs, how is that to be handled in
NOV lines?  I couldn't find "xover" or "nov" in RFC 977 or 1036.  If
they can't be encoded, I'm going to make nnmaildir replace them with
spaces, since it has the benefit of knowing which tabs are delimiters
and which are data.

paul

* Re: tabs in header fields in NOV lines
@ 2000-09-29 21:46 ` ShengHuo ZHU
From: ShengHuo ZHU @ 2000-09-29 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

,-------- http://www.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/notes/nov-faq.txt
| Fields are separated by tabs, and any tabs or newlines in the original
| articles headers have been replaced with spaces.
`--------

ShengHuo