From: Jake Colman <colman@ppllc.com>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: HELP!! Someone Must Know the Answer!!
Date: 02 Nov 2000 09:00:35 -0500	[thread overview]

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 1686 bytes --]

Sun spots....  That must be why I was having problems.  The examples I posted
most certainly did NOT work.  I cut and pasted an example from the gnus texi
docs, modified it accordingly, and now its working just fine.  Go figure.
This cost me a week of aggravation....

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 928-4640
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com

microsoft: "where do you want to go today?"
linux:     "where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD:       "are you guys coming, or what?"