* Help using gnus-thread-sort-functions
@ 1998-07-14 23:30 Jake Colman
From: Jake Colman @ 1998-07-14 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Since switching to a new mail server, I am finding that messages within my
threads are now sorted with the most recent mail first.  I really prefer seeing
my threads, and messages within my threads, sorted in the order they were sent.

How do I use the gnus-thread-sort-functions variable to do this?
gnus-thread-sort-by-date will sort the threads.  What about the messages
within the threads.  There is some mention of this the Info file but I'm not
certain I understand it.

Thanx for the help!

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 946-0300
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza II                           Beeper: (800) 505-2795
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  E-mail: colman@ppllc.com
                                       E-mail: jcolman@jnc.com
                                          web: http://www.ppllc.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-07-14 23:30 UTC | newest]