* Error message if no permission to create nnimap group
@ 2003-01-19 14:12 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-01-19 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I create an nnimap group but don't have permission on the server
to do so, then Gnus pretends that everything went well and that the
group exists, but says that it doesn't exist when I try to enter it.

Is it possible to have a better error message?
--
Ambibibentists unite!

* Re: Error message if no permission to create nnimap group
@ 2003-01-25 21:12 ` Simon Josefsson
From: Simon Josefsson @ 2003-01-25 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

kai.grossjohann@uni-duisburg.de (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> If I create an nnimap group but don't have permission on the server
> to do so, then Gnus pretends that everything went well and that the
> group exists, but says that it doesn't exist when I try to enter it.
>
> Is it possible to have a better error message?

Maybe it works now?

* Re: Error message if no permission to create nnimap group
@ 2003-01-25 21:29   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-01-25 21:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Maybe it works now?

Right.  There is still a bogus group line in the group buffer, but
there is a flash and an error message saying "Permission denied".

Thanks a lot!
--
Ambibibentists unite!