* Question and bug report: SPC in summary buffer
@ 2003-05-07 11:20 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-05-07 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

I vaguely recall that SPC has been changed to skip cited-only lines
at the end of a message.  There must be a variable somewhere...  What
is it?

The bug report part is that I think the variable should be mentioned
in the docstring of gnus-summary-next-page.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)

* Re: Question and bug report: SPC in summary buffer
@ 2003-05-07 17:48 ` Johan Bockgård
From: Johan Bockgård @ 2003-05-07 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:

> I vaguely recall that SPC has been changed to skip cited-only lines
> at the end of a message.  There must be a variable somewhere...  What
> is it?

gnus-article-skip-boring
,----
`----

--
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the
day they start making vacuum cleaners. -- Ernst Jan Plugge

* Re: Question and bug report: SPC in summary buffer
@ 2003-05-08  7:59   ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-05-08  7:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

bojohan+news@dd.chalmers.se (Johan Bockgård) writes:

> kai.grossjohann@gmx.net (Kai Großjohann) writes:
>
>> I vaguely recall that SPC has been changed to skip cited-only lines
>> at the end of a message.  There must be a variable somewhere...  What
>> is it?
>
> gnus-article-skip-boring

Thanks.  I amended the docstring.
--
file-error; Data: (Opening input file no such file or directory ~/.signature)