* gnus-delay problem
@ 2003-04-28 22:52 Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-04-28 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I can't get gnus-delay working.

The problem appears to be the code in `gnus-delay-article' which is
responsible for creating the delay group:

  ;; If group does not exist, create it.
  (let ((group (format "nndraft:%s" gnus-delay-group)))
    (unless (gnus-gethash group gnus-newsrc-hashtb)
      (nndraft-request-create-group gnus-delay-group)
      ;; Make it active.
      (gnus-set-active group (cons 1 0))))

The directory for the delay group is created, but Gnus doesn't find
the group and it isn't entered in my `gnus-newsrc-hashtb'.  After
executing the above

    (gnus-gethash group gnus-newsrc-hashtb)

still returns nil.

What could be the problem?

* gnus-delay problem
@ 2003-02-03 10:40 Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-02-03 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

gnus-delay-article invokes nndraft-request-create-group to create the
nndraft:delayed group.  But after invoking the command, I have a file
~/News/drafts/delayed but `U' and `j' and gnus-newsrc-hashtb and
gnus-active-hashtb do not know the group.

What did I do wrong (in gnus-delay.el)?  I think it used to work?
--
A turnip curses Elvis