* Narrow the summary buffer
@ 2003-03-12  8:59 Steven Woody
From: Steven Woody @ 2003-03-12  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

How do list just some kind of articles in summary buffer? 'some kind'
here means articles with a specified mark, for example, I wan to list
all expired articles only.

What do I do?

--
One Page Principle:
	A specification that will not fit on one page of 8.5x11 inch

* Re: Narrow the summary buffer
@ 2003-03-12  9:25 ` Niklas Morberg
From: Niklas Morberg @ 2003-03-12  9:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Steven Woody <steven@steven4u.net> writes:

> How do list just some kind of articles in summary buffer? 'some kind'
> here means articles with a specified mark, for example, I wan to list
> all expired articles only.
>
> What do I do?

The documentation that comes with Gnus is very good. To go
to the info node that describes this, you need to:

`C-h i d m gnus [RET] m limiting [RET]'

You can also search the index of the documentation:

`C-h i d m gnus [RET] i limiting [RET]'

Niklas

* Re: Narrow the summary buffer
@ 2003-03-12 14:04   ` Steven Woody
From: Steven Woody @ 2003-03-12 14:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

Niklas Morberg <niklas.morberg@axis.com> writes:

> Steven Woody <steven@steven4u.net> writes:
>
>> How do list just some kind of articles in summary buffer? 'some kind'
>> here means articles with a specified mark, for example, I wan to list
>> all expired articles only.
>>
>> What do I do?
>
> The documentation that comes with Gnus is very good. To go
> to the info node that describes this, you need to:
>
> `C-h i d m gnus [RET] m limiting [RET]'
>
> You can also search the index of the documentation:
>
> `C-h i d m gnus [RET] i limiting [RET]'
>
> Niklas

Thanks, I found it.

--
Sex is a natural bodily process, like a stroke.