* Why am I asked twice for my pass-phrase?
@ 2002-03-16 21:32 Jack Twilley
From: Jack Twilley @ 2002-03-16 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I just sent a message to this group and signed it, I was asked
twice for my pass-phrase.  I'm not using mailcrypt.  It seems as if it
asks once for the one posted to the group and another time for the one
stuck in my folder.  Why doesn't it sign first, then distribute?

Jack.
--
Jack Twilley
jmt at twilley dot org