* [OT] about a font with matching backtick and apostrophy
@ 2017-04-07 16:55 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2017-04-07 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Sorry about the OT just wanted to access the talent pool here and I
do most of my typing and reading in emacs.

I'd like to find a mono spaced font with characters for back tick and
apostrophe that are mirror images of each other.  In any of the fonts I
use and am familiar with, the back tick is at quite a bit steeper
angle, probably 70 to 75 degrees to the horizontal line of type, and
apostrophe appears to be at a dead 90 degrees to the line of type.

Or like the back slash ( \ ).  I like something that matches like the
back and forward slash (nearly) do ( \ / ).

I'm hoping someone here might know of a font like that or some trick
on the keyboard that accesses french accents or the like.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-04-07 16:55 UTC | newest]