* Problems with GPG with new XEmacs and gnus
@ 2002-08-16  4:46 Jack Twilley
From: Jack Twilley @ 2002-08-16  4:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: Problems with GPG with new XEmacs and gnus
@ 2002-08-16 13:52 ` Josh Huber
From: Josh Huber @ 2002-08-16 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jack Twilley <jmt+usenet@twilley.org> writes:

> As the headers show, I'm using XEmacs 21.5 from CVS and gnus from CVS.
>
> When I get signed messages, they look like this:
>
> [[PGP Signed Part:Error.]
> (number-char-or-marker-p nil)]
> [[End of PGP Signed Part]
> (number-char-or-marker-p nil)]

I suspect this is the bug I discovered in XEmacs CVS, and it still
hasn't been fixed...

For some reason call-process-region isn't returning the return code
from the process.

To be sure, could you M-x toggle-debug-on-error and re-view the signed
message?

See:

http://list-archive.xemacs.org/xemacs-beta/200206/msg00345.html

--
Josh Huber

* Re: Problems with GPG with new XEmacs and gnus
@ 2002-08-21  2:15   ` Jack Twilley
From: Jack Twilley @ 2002-08-21  2:15 UTC (permalink / raw)