* Mails from specific imap group don't show up
@ 2010-11-17 22:19 Paulo J. Matos
From: Paulo J. Matos @ 2010-11-17 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

I have previously started a thread related to this in gnus.user but
please bear with me. I am using gnus 5.13 with emacs 23.1.1.

For a couple days now that one of my imap inbox groups is showing a
strange behaviour. When I M-g on it, it shows some new emails but when I
enter it only the marked ones with ! are shown. Nothing else, these
emails that should be there but are not are subsequently marked read
upon leaving the group. Initially I thought this started to happen after
a nnir search on the group but now I am not so sure anymore.

I have managed to take the *imap-log* buffer contents.

So, when I M-g the group I see unread messages (and I know there are
some) and enter it:
http://pastebin.com/WCyxuACU

Inside the group I can only see my messages marked with '!'. Then I exit
the group:
http://pastebin.com/Nh6HYyQv

My feeling after digging around is that either nnir messed around with
gnus files or there is a gnus bug somewhere. Could someone please point
me to where in Gnus code articles from a specific group are displayed so
I can try and debug the code?

Cheers,
--
PMatos

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-11-17 22:19 UTC | newest]