* registry?
@ 2016-10-12  8:40 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2016-10-12  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi

Am using GNU emacs 25.1.5 and the corresponding gnus version.
I followed

https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Gnus-Registry-Setup.html#Gnus-Registry-Setup

To set up the registry  but then after restarting I press with the mouse
GNU-->registry and the entry is empty. Is this a bug?

Uwe Brauer

* Re: registry?
@ 2016-10-13 17:26 ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2016-10-13 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Hi
>
> Am using GNU emacs 25.1.5 and the corresponding gnus version.
> I followed
>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/gnus/Gnus-Registry-Setup.html#Gnus-Registry-Setup
>
> To set up the registry  but then after restarting I press with the mouse
> GNU-->registry and the entry is empty. Is this a bug?

I'm not actually sure what this means -- is this something in the menu
bar? I don't have a "registry" line in any of my menus. What is it
you're actually doing?