* Show the N newest + all ticked articles when entering a group
@ 2015-05-08  6:42 Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2015-05-08  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

allmost all my groups are large, so when I try to enter one which has no
unread articles, I get the "how many messages" query.  And if there are
no unread messages but ticked ones, then only the latter are shown.

Is there a way to achieve the following: when I select a group with no
unread (but possibly ticked articles) using RET, then by default I get
the N (say, 30) latest articles + all ticked articles?

Bye,
Tassilo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-05-08  6:42 UTC | newest]