* saving a search ?
@ 2012-09-17  8:59 Erik Colson
From: Erik Colson @ 2012-09-17  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

I'd like to have some kind of virtual group which would show me messages
filtered by a search criterion (i.e. all mails between two dates),
coming from 1 or various existing mailboxes.

Is this doable ?
--
erik

* Re: saving a search ?
@ 2012-12-22 20:11 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2012-12-22 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 10:59:56 +0200 Erik Colson <eco@ecocode.net> wrote:

EC> I'd like to have some kind of virtual group which would show me messages
EC> filtered by a search criterion (i.e. all mails between two dates),
EC> coming from 1 or various existing mailboxes.

EC> Is this doable ?

Yes:

1) create nnvirtual group covering the mailboxes you want

2) in that group, limit by date or any other criteria

You can automate this sequence.

Ted