* nognus and the registry - useful with local imap?
@ 2010-09-27  8:40 Richard Riley
From: Richard Riley @ 2010-09-27  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Keeping in mind I have local dovecot servers on my main machine and
laptops, does it make any sense for me to enable the registry? I read
the documents but am not really clear if it will bring me anything in
this imap server scenario. Pointers/advice appreciated.

* Re: nognus and the registry - useful with local imap?
@ 2010-09-27 18:03 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2010-09-27 18:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:40:42 +0200 Richard Riley <rileyrg@googlemail.com> wrote:

RR> Keeping in mind I have local dovecot servers on my main machine and
RR> laptops, does it make any sense for me to enable the registry? I read
RR> the documents but am not really clear if it will bring me anything in
RR> this imap server scenario. Pointers/advice appreciated.

I don't know, do you want the registry's splitting functionality or the
registry marks?  If not you probably don't need it.

Ted