* Problem with article number with recent gnus snapshot
@ 2002-09-28  7:23 Jérôme Marant
From: Jérôme Marant @ 2002-09-28  7:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

  I'm using oort gnus daily snaptshots.
  Since few days, the number of articles for each group is
  not properly updated, i.e. there is always a greater number
  of articles than there is in real. It looks like it recorded
  a given number of article some day and it is no longer
  updated.
  I'm using nnmaildir for all the folders.

  Thanks in advance.

  Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant

http://marant.org

* Re: Problem with article number with recent gnus snapshot
@ 2002-09-28  9:04 ` Jérôme Marant
From: Jérôme Marant @ 2002-09-28  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)

jmarant@nerim.net (Jérôme Marant) writes:

> Hi,
>
>   I'm using oort gnus daily snaptshots.
>   Since few days, the number of articles for each group is
>   not properly updated, i.e. there is always a greater number
>   of articles than there is in real. It looks like it recorded
>   a given number of article some day and it is no longer
>   updated.
>   I'm using nnmaildir for all the folders.

The problem seems to be related to this thread:

http://www.gnus.org/list-archives/ding/200209/msg00326.html

Thanks in advance.

--
Jérôme Marant