* 'bogus' group
@ 2011-06-12  1:34 lee
From: lee @ 2011-06-12  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

after switching from nnimap to nnml, I´ve renamed the group gnus puts
incoming mail into from 'mail.misc' to 'mail.0-incoming'. Now all newly
incoming mail is put into a group called 'bogus' that was created by
gnus. After renaming 'mail.0-incoming' back to 'mail.misc', all new mail
is still put into 'bogus'.

How do I specify into which group to put incoming email without extra
splitting? I was expecting gnus to be aware that I renamed the incoming
group and to still put the mail into it ...

* Re: 'bogus' group
@ 2011-06-12 10:19 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-06-12 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lee; +Cc: ding

Hi Lee,

,----[ (info "(gnus)Splitting Mail") ]
`----

> How do I specify into which group to put incoming email without extra
> splitting?

Maybe something like that?

     (setq nnmail-split-methods '(("mail.0-incoming" ".*")

But I'm no authority with mail splitting or non-IMAP mail. ;-)

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Sent from my Emacs