* toggle and date
@ 2011-02-11 12:48 George McNinch
From: George McNinch @ 2011-02-11 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi-

It seems that in an Article buffer, if I do gnus-summary-toggle-header
(i.e. "t") twice, the Date: header is no longer present.

best,
gm

--
George McNinch <gmcninch(-at-)gmail.com>
http://gmcninch.math.tufts.edu

* Re: toggle and date
@ 2011-02-11 14:32 ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-02-11 14:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: George McNinch; +Cc: ding

George McNinch <gmcninch@gmail.com> writes:

Hi George,

> It seems that in an Article buffer, if I do gnus-summary-toggle-header
> (i.e. "t") twice, the Date: header is no longer present.

Indeed, I can reproduce that.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Sent from my Emacs

* Re: toggle and date
@ 2011-02-11 18:40   ` Johnny
From: Johnny @ 2011-02-11 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tassilo Horn; +Cc: George McNinch, ding

> Indeed, I can reproduce that.

I can't reproduce this behaviour.

Maybe as you and George are using:

and I use:

?
--
Johnny

* Re: toggle and date
@ 2011-02-14  2:08 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-02-14  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

George McNinch <gmcninch@gmail.com> writes:

> It seems that in an Article buffer, if I do gnus-summary-toggle-header
> (i.e. "t") twice, the Date: header is no longer present.

Geez.  That was somewhat difficult to chase down, but I think I've fixed
it now.

* Re: toggle and date
@ 2011-02-14  7:33   ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2011-02-14  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

>> It seems that in an Article buffer, if I do
>> gnus-summary-toggle-header (i.e. "t") twice, the Date: header is no
>> longer present.
>
> Geez.  That was somewhat difficult to chase down, but I think I've
> fixed it now.

Yes, it works for me now.

Bye,
Tassilo
--
Sent from my Emacs

* Re: toggle and date
@ 2011-02-14 13:09   ` George McNinch
From: George McNinch @ 2011-02-14 13:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

    >> It seems that in an Article buffer, if I do
    >> gnus-summary-toggle-header (i.e. "t") twice, the Date: header is
    >> no longer present.

    Lars> Geez.  That was somewhat difficult to chase down, but I think
    Lars> I've fixed it now.

Right; seems to work fine now for me.