* STARTTLS and splitting mail
@ 2010-09-28 17:35 Eythan Weg
From: Eythan Weg @ 2010-09-28 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi,

Nnimap splitting under starttls does not work for me anymore.  It does
work with ssl.  Has anything changed?

Eythan

* Re: STARTTLS and splitting mail
@ 2010-09-29 15:22 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-09-29 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

eythanweg@gmail.com (Eythan Weg) writes:

> Nnimap splitting under starttls does not work for me anymore.  It does
> work with ssl.  Has anything changed?

It shouldn't matter for the splitting code what connection type is
used.  Are you able to talk to the IMAP server over STARTTLS at all?

* Re: STARTTLS and splitting mail
@ 2010-09-30  0:57   ` Eythan Weg
From: Eythan Weg @ 2010-09-30  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org>
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:22:41 +0200

   eythanweg@gmail.com (Eythan Weg) writes:

   > Nnimap splitting under starttls does not work for me anymore.  It does
   > work with ssl.  Has anything changed?

   It shouldn't matter for the splitting code what connection type is
   used.  Are you able to talk to the IMAP server over STARTTLS at all?

Yes... I did not know of the changes in the splitting code....

Thanks,

Eythan