* gnus-alias and bbdb
@ 2009-12-16  1:04 Sven Bretfeld
From: Sven Bretfeld @ 2009-12-16  1:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gnus

Hi to all

I would like gnus-alias to read a special field in each of my bbdb
entries and to chose the identity according to its value. Is that
possible?

The bbdb field should have values like "friend", "customer", "colleague"
etc. According to my relationship to the person, gnus-alias should
switch to an appropriate identity. I think this switch can be defined as
a function within gnus-alias-identity-rules. But I have no idea how to
do that. Can anybody help me?

Greetings,

Sven

* Re: gnus-alias and bbdb
@ 2009-12-21  2:08 ` Sven Bretfeld
From: Sven Bretfeld @ 2009-12-21  2:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sven Bretfeld; +Cc: Gnus

"Sven Bretfeld" <sven.bretfeld@gmx.ch> writes:

> I would like gnus-alias to read a special field in each of my bbdb
> entries and to chose the identity according to its value. Is that
> possible?

Just discovered dms-sig.el what is exactly what I wanted.

Greetings

Sven