* gnus-summary-highlight should use overlays?
@ 2002-12-10 17:21 Alan Shutko
From: Alan Shutko @ 2002-12-10 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Because of the gnus-agent-downloaded-article-face overriding other
summary highlights, I was wondering if perhaps gnus-summary-highlight
should use overlays (on Emacs, at least) instead of text properties
for the face.  That way, we could have one overlay for each entry in
gnus-summary-highlight which matches, and the resultant face would be
the composition of the matching faces.  I presume XEmacs could do the
same thing, somehow.

How does that sound?

In our world, we also have a Hawaii! - Dr. F