* offlineimap and GmailMaildir
@ 2017-01-30 23:47 Julien Cubizolles
From: Julien Cubizolles @ 2017-01-30 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Offlineimap can use what I guess is some variant of Maildir named
GmailMaildir. It somehow passes the Inbox/Sent/... labels as X-Keywords
fields so that gmail act on the message accordingly (see
http://www.offlineimap.org/doc/use_cases.html#sync-from-gmail-to-a-local-maildir-with-labels).

Has anyone tried using it with Gnus ? Can it be accessed like a regular
Maildir ? If so I guess some gnus-gmail-functions would be needed so
that for instance deleting a message should set the \Trash label, the
way Gmail does it. Has it been done ?

Julien.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-30 23:47 UTC | newest]