* Group parameter customization: unusual TAB behavior; viper integration
@ 2004-01-19  9:45 Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2004-01-19  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I do C-M-a in a group.  This shows me lots of lines like this:

[ ] The foo value: _______________

The "[ ]" is to represent a checkbox, the "___" is to represent an
editable field.  I'd expect TAB to move me to the checkbox first, then
upon hitting RET on that box to check it, I'd expect TAB to move me to
the input field to the right.

But the input field is skipped.

WIBNI TAB took the input field into consideration, too?

The second issue is with viper integration.  If viper is turned on,
then hitting C-M-a in a summary buffer gives me a buffer where RET
goes to the next line.  Hm.  I guess it should be easy to configure
things such that the Gnus Customize Mode (whatever it is) comes up in
Emacs state?

Kai

* Re: Group parameter customization: unusual TAB behavior; viper
@ 2004-05-16 19:07 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2004-05-16 19:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de> writes:

> WIBNI TAB took the input field into consideration, too?

That would certainly be the behavior I'd expect...