* Are gmane posts still equivalent to mailing ding?
@ 2019-10-10  0:47 dick.r.chiang
From: dick.r.chiang @ 2019-10-10  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

I've noticed I'm only able to get my messages through to this newsgroup by
mailing ding@gnus.org.  Submitting via 'gnus-summary-post-news' or key "a"
from '*Summary*' did not appear to work the last two times I tried.

* Re: Are gmane posts still equivalent to mailing ding?
@ 2019-10-10  9:23 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2019-10-10  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Wednesday,  9 Oct 2019 at 20:47, dick.r.chiang@gmail.com wrote:
> I've noticed I'm only able to get my messages through to this newsgroup by
> mailing ding@gnus.org.  Submitting via 'gnus-summary-post-news' or key "a"
> from '*Summary*' did not appear to work the last two times I tried.

Posting to the newsgroup works for me (if you see this post ;-)).
--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50 & org 9.2.6 on Debian 9.9

* Re: Are gmane posts still equivalent to mailing ding?
@ 2019-10-10 17:08   ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2019-10-10 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

> On Wednesday,  9 Oct 2019 at 20:47, dick.r.chiang@gmail.com wrote:
>> I've noticed I'm only able to get my messages through to this newsgroup by
>> mailing ding@gnus.org.  Submitting via 'gnus-summary-post-news' or key "a"
>> from '*Summary*' did not appear to work the last two times I tried.
>
> Posting to the newsgroup works for me (if you see this post ;-)).

Didn't someone say that posting works, but registering to post (the auto
confirmation thing) doesn't anymore? So if you joined the newsgroup back
when everything was working, you can continue to post, but no one new
can join.

* Re: Are gmane posts still equivalent to mailing ding?
@ 2019-10-10 18:01     ` dick
From: dick @ 2019-10-10 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Followup replies (such as this one) appear to work for me.  Starting a thread
however doesn't.  No big deal.