* Big shirt news
@ 1998-07-24 19:24 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-07-24 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

That is, both big news about shirts, and news about big shirts.

Big shirts:

I have ordered 10 of the biggest shirts the t-shirt printer's
suppliers could procure.  I'm not exactly sure how big this is going
to be, but one can hope for the best.  The people who wanted biiig
shirts should probably wait until I get the shirts so that I can
measure them and see whether they are useful for biiig people.

Big news:

The order went in on Wednesday, and I've been promised the shirts on
Thursday the 30th.  I'll be sending them out that day, or the day
after, depending on how lazy I am.  By the way, it turns out that the
Classics shirts are *cheaper* than what I was told originally.  Which
is something that I thought never happened, but there it is.

I hope the back of the shirt turns out OK -- grayscale t-shirt
printing is complicated.  I finally had to give up trying to rasterize
the image myself, and just handed them a diskette with the image file
on it.  Whooo.  Scary.

* Re: Big shirt news
@ 1998-07-24 19:38 ` Michael Harnois
From: Michael Harnois @ 1998-07-24 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I hope the back of the shirt turns out OK -- grayscale t-shirt
> printing is complicated.  I finally had to give up trying to rasterize
> the image myself, and just handed them a diskette with the image file
> on it.  Whooo.  Scary.

I'll pray about it.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mharnois@sbt.net                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org