* Delete a nndoc group
@ 2019-02-21  8:33 Pascal Quesseveur
From: Pascal Quesseveur @ 2019-02-21  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I have created a foreign nndoc group to get mail from an old archive
file. My question is: How can I delete that group? I have tried G del,
but apparently that doesn't work with nndoc groups.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com

* Re: Delete a nndoc group
@ 2019-02-21 17:11 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2019-02-21 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Pascal writes:

> I have created a foreign nndoc group to get mail from an old archive
> file. My question is: How can I delete that group? I have tried G del,
> but apparently that doesn't work with nndoc groups.

Does C-k work?

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Melodin kommer från Gud, texten får man göra själv;         Adam Sjøgren
  det er det som är segt."                               asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Delete a nndoc group
@ 2019-02-21 17:31   ` Pascal Quesseveur
From: Pascal Quesseveur @ 2019-02-21 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

>"AS" == Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> writes:

  AS> Does C-k work?

Yes, thank you. I found it in the doc after I posted.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com