* gnus-bookmark
@ 2015-05-23  8:35 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2015-05-23  8:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello

I just found out that I can set a bookmark in a gnus summary buffer, but
then what? Any other function which would me allow to jump to this
bookmark, apropos bookmark did not return anything useful.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

* Re: gnus-bookmark
@ 2015-05-23 10:51 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2015-05-23 10:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Uwe writes:

> I just found out that I can set a bookmark in a gnus summary buffer, but
> then what? Any other function which would me allow to jump to this
> bookmark, apropos bookmark did not return anything useful.

The manual briefly mentions it:

  "3.7.3 Other Marks

   There are some marks that have nothing to do with whether the article is
   read or not.

   * You can set a bookmark in the current article. Say you are reading
     a long thesis on cats’ urinary tracts, and have to go home for
     dinner before you’ve finished reading the thesis. You can then set
     a bookmark in the article, and Gnus will jump to this bookmark the
     next time it encounters the article. See section Setting Marks."

   - http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_37.html#Other-Marks

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Come on ask me anything                                     Adam Sjøgren
  I'm the king of not very much"                         asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: gnus-bookmark
@ 2015-05-24 19:35   ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2015-05-24 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

>> "Adam" == Adam Sjøgren <asjo@koldfront.dk> writes:

   > Uwe writes:
   >> I just found out that I can set a bookmark in a gnus summary buffer, but
   >> then what? Any other function which would me allow to jump to this
   >> bookmark, apropos bookmark did not return anything useful.

   > The manual briefly mentions it:

   >   "3.7.3 Other Marks

   >    There are some marks that have nothing to do with whether the article is
   >    read or not.

   >    - http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_37.html#Other-Marks

   >   Best regards,

thanks