* quote chars in article mode
@ 2015-02-22 19:25 Clemens Schüller
From: Clemens Schüller @ 2015-02-22 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello!

The standard quoting char in gnus is generally known as >

How can I define a config, that allows more than one quoting char?
In example a }

Background: If a user use the } as quoting char, the quote highlighting
doesn't work.

--
Best Regards, Clemens Schüller

* Re: quote chars in article mode
@ 2015-02-22 20:09 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2015-02-22 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

On Sun, Feb 22 2015, Clemens Schüller wrote:

> Background: If a user use the } as quoting char, the quote highlighting
> doesn't work.

Probably you need to replace ">" by "[>}]" in message-cite-prefix-regexp
(untested).

--
           Peter

* Re: quote chars in article mode
@ 2015-02-22 20:47   ` Clemens Schüller
From: Clemens Schüller @ 2015-02-22 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding; +Cc: Peter Münster

Hello!

On 22. Feb. 2015 at 21:09 Peter Münster wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22 2015, Clemens Schüller wrote:

>> Background: If a user use the } as quoting char, the quote highlighting
>> doesn't work.
>
> Probably you need to replace ">" by "[>}]" in message-cite-prefix-regexp
> (untested).

Thanks

(setq message-cite-prefix-regexp
      "[>}]")