* move article, agent does not expire ?
@ 2007-10-02  7:44 Nicolas KOWALSKI
From: Nicolas KOWALSKI @ 2007-10-02  7:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hello,

I am using nnimap as backend, with agent.

When I delete an article in a group, I see the agent is expiring old
data, like:

"Expiry recovered 1 NOV entries, deleted 0 files, and freed 233.000000B."

But when I move an article from a group to another, this expiry does not
happen, and so old data is kept into the agent. If I later come back
into that "source" group, I see the old article (marked with G), and I
can not remove it anymore. So, I currently have to copy the article in
the destination group, then delete it, to keep the agent up to date.
Even using "gnus-agent-regenerate" does not always clean up the
situation.

How can I handle this correctly ?

Thanks.

gnus-version: No Gnus v0.6