* gnus unplugging not surviving change of LAN?
@ 2023-01-10  5:48 Steinar Bang
From: Steinar Bang @ 2023-01-10  5:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Has anyone else experienced that gnus networking has stopped working
when unsuspending a laptop, and unplugging gnus in a different LAN?

This happened to me last weekend.

I started a new emacs process and started gnus in the new process and
that worked perfectly.

I left the original emacs process running.

Back in the home LAN gnus worked from both emacses.  I'm posting this
from the original emacs process that failed after suspend.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-01-11 18:17 UTC | newest]