* Citation characters in article buffer
@ 2004-03-21 16:26 Dariusz 'Deni' Bobak
From: Dariusz 'Deni' Bobak @ 2004-03-21 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I believe that is trivial, but I can't find any solution.
How to make Gnus (No Gnus v0.1) to recognise (in article buffer) citations
which begins with marks other than standard ">" or "|"?

best regards,
Deni
                                   T'ain't no sin to take off your skin
                                         And dance around in your bones
                                                         Tom Waits

* Re: Citation characters in article buffer
@ 2004-03-21 19:31 ` Karl Pflästerer
From: Karl Pflästerer @ 2004-03-21 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dariusz 'Deni' Bobak <- deni.news@kalusznica.eu.org wrote:

> I believe that is trivial, but I can't find any solution.
> How to make Gnus (No Gnus v0.1) to recognise (in article buffer) citations
> which begins with marks other than standard ">" or "|"?

You'd have to frob `message-cite-prefix-regexp'.

   KP

--
The PROPER way to handle HTML postings is to cancel the article,
then hire a hitman to kill the poster, his wife and kids, and fuck

* Re: Citation characters in article buffer
@ 2004-03-22 12:58   ` Dariusz 'Deni' Bobak
From: Dariusz 'Deni' Bobak @ 2004-03-22 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Look, what Karl Pflästerer says:

> You'd have to frob `message-cite-prefix-regexp'.

Thank you, this one works :)

best regards,
Deni
                           I shaved off my hair 'cos I found it amusing
                                                                  EKS